International Women’s Day Webinar (08th March 2021)
Candid Talks with Vinita Berry Episode 1: “Road to Inclusion” with the eminent panelists Mrs.Jyoti Bhalla and Dr.Trinka Arora (August 13, 2020)
A healthy and happy society has all of us at its core, ensuring that it runs smoothly towards prosperity, paving a positive environment. It is only through inclusivity that we thrive as a civilisation.
Introducing this special series with a special set of parents, educators and visionaries who have come together to put forward their personal perspectives and professional point of views towards the road to inclusion.
Local Newspaper (January 29, 2020)
“Travelling as Self- Healing”
Psychologs-Psychology Magazine Issue-11 (November, 2019) done under my supervision
“Mental Health Among Elderly People”
Psychologs-Psychology Magazine Issue-10 (October 2019)
“Interpretations of Crime”
Psychologs-Psychology Magazine Issue-9 (September 2019)
SCHOOL MENTAL HEALTH SCREENING PROGRAM
Psychological Assessments of School Employees done under Max Healthcare:
- Lancer Convent School, Rohini (December 19, 2018)
- Lancers International School, Gurugram (December 18, 2018)
- Lancers International School, Gurugram (January 29, 2018 to January 31, 2018)
- Ridge Valley School, Gurugram (January 18 and 19, 2018)
- Lancer Convent School, Rohini (November 08, 2017 to November 21, 2017)
- Ambience Public School, Safdurjang Enclave, N.D. (October 12 to 16, 2017)
“Self-Care-Role of Sleep”
Faridabad Times (November 29, 2017)
On “Adolescent Life-From Crisis to Solutions”
at Holy Child Public School, Faridabad (July 01, 2017)
- On “Exam Anxiety” at AIR FM Rainbow 102.6 MHz on February 15, 2017 at 7.45 am
- On “Impact of Mobile and Social Media on Child and What Need to be done as a Parent” at AIR FM Rainbow 102.6 MHz on October 19, 2016 at 8.15 am.
On “Role of Fathers in Parenting”
at Homerton Grammar School, Faridabad (September 25, 2016)
- On “Relaxation Technique” on occasion of Women’s International Day, “Commit To Be Fit” organized by IDA (Delhi Chapter) and Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (March 05, 2016)
On “Pregnancy and Childbirth”
at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (August 12, 2015)
On “Parenting Teens to Build Resilience”
at Max Medcentre, Panchsheel Park (December 06, 2012)
On “Study Skills” for students of 11th and 12th class of
– Army Public School (1st September 2008)
– Loretto Convent School
– Delhi Cant (21st August 2008)
– Bal Bharti School, Rajinder Nagar (August 13, 2008)
- On “Examination Anxiety” for parents of students of 10th class of New Green Fields School (May 06, 2006)
Paper on “Maternal Social Support and Reported Risk during Pregnancy as Correlates of Mother-Fetal Attachment”
Published in Journal- Psychology and Psychology: Theory, Research and Practice.
Presented a paper on topic- “Promoting Reflective Teaching and Self-Development”
at National Seminar on “Re-visioning Teacher Education” held at Amity Institute of Education, Saket, on September 28, 2007.
- 1-day workshop for parents, teachers and special educators on “Emotional and Behavioral Problems in Children” (January 28, 2006)
- 2- days training program for Post-graduate students of Psychology (Delhi University) on “Assessing Intelligence: Hands-on Training” (November 12 and 13, 2005) and (November 19 and 20, 2005)
Presented a paper on topic- “Exploring ‘Loss of Control’ in Alcoholism”
at International Conference on “Applied and Community Psychology: Trends and Directions” held at Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar from Feburary 26- 28, 2005.
Paper has been published in a book “Applied and Community Psychology: Trends and Directions” Volume- II (Page No. – 652-659).
- At Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, on topics “Pregnancy and Childbirth: A Psychological Perspective” and “Stress Management and Relaxation during Pregnancy” (August 2008-August 2009)
- At Max Hospital, Gurugram (August 2012-June 2015)
SCHOOL MENTAL HEALTH SCREENING PROGRAM
- P.M.S. School, Moradabad: All children of the school from Nursery till XII class were screened for Learning Disorders and Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder (August, 2004).
- Bal Bharti School, New Delhi: Assisted in aptitude test conduction for X-class students (January, 2004).
CORPORATE STRESS MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS
- BHEL: Assisted a team of clinical psychologists and psychiatrists from Max Healthcare (June, 2011)
- Delhi Electricity Board: Assisted a team of clinical psychologists and psychiatrists from Max Healthcare (2008)
- Jindal Publications: Assisted a team of psychologists from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (2004)
- Samtel Electronics, Ghaziabad: Assisted a team of psychiatrists and psychologists from VIMHANS (2002)
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS CAMPS
- Moradabad: Learning Disorders and Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Disorder awareness camp for parents (August, 2004).
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital: Mental Health Awareness Camp (December 2004).
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital: Mental Health Awareness Camp (December 2003).
FIELD OUT-REACH MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM
- Saveera Special School, Moradabad: September, 2004
- Hospital Arpana, Karnal: September-November, 2002
Dr. Trinka Aroa
(Sr. Clinical Psychologist)
🟢 You are not alone
Please leave a message